If you are having trouble accessing sessions, here are a few tips:
First, note that (if all goes technologically correctly) all sessions will be archived. If you miss something, you will be able to come back and view again.
Refresh Your Page
- This often corrects any streaming issues
- Some browsers hold old versions of pages (called “caching”) to speed up your searches – you can reset these by clearing your “browser cache”
Check your connection
- Check that you are not behind a firewall. You must be able to access YouTube to view the streaming sessions.
- Be sure you are on a fast wifi connection for best live viewing.
Follow Us on Twitter for direct video links
- Follow our Twitter handle: @TheEdCollab
- We will post direct links to session videos throughout the day
Check the schedule
- Sessions show a countdown clock until shortly before they are ready to go live.
- After the session ends, it may take anywhere from 1 to 40 minutes for a session to be archived and available for replay, during that time some video links may remain blank.