If you are having trouble accessing sessions, here are a few tips:
First, note that (if all goes technologically correctly) all sessions will be archived. If you miss something, you will be able to come back and view again.
Check your connection
- Check that you are not behind a firewall. You must be able to access YouTube to view the streaming sessions.
- Be sure you are on a fast wifi connection for best live viewing.
Find Direct Video links on Twitter
- Follow our Twitter handle: @TheEdCollab
- We will post direct links to session videos throughout the day
Check the schedule
- Sessions show a countdown clock until shortly before they are ready to go live.
- After the session ends, it may take anywhere from 1 to 40 minutes for a session to be archived and available for replay, during that time some video links may remain blank.
Visit our Streamlined Mirror Site
- The mirror site is missing much of the content of the main site
- However, if you are having trouble access session pages, the mirror site will get you to live videos quickly
- Click here to visit the mirror site