Simplified schedule for mobile device viewing.
Click here for full Agenda.
Fall 2023 Gathering was held on September 23 and now is archived for on-demand streaming.
by Christopher Lehman, Founding Director of The Educator Collaborative
“Drawing from Experience”
award-winning author, illustrator, and artist
- Patience Bertana – Amplifying Student Voice and Choice: Empowering Learners in the Classroom [Watch Here | Watch on YouTube]
- Dawnavyn James and Erin Green – The Power of Picture Books: Integrating Social Studies & Literacy – Black History Toolbox : Resources You Need To Teach Black History in the Elementary Classroom [Watch Here | Watch on YouTube]
- Tracey T. Flores and Alethea M. Cavin – Funds of Knowledge: Drawing on Strengths to Cultivate Youth Writers [Watch Here | Watch on YouTube]
Stefani Boutelier and Ingrid Vredevoogd– Co-learning with AI in the Secondary ELA Classroom[This session has been canceled.]
- Dr. Towanda Harris and Nawal Qarooni – Observational Literacy: Honing Skills to Process the World [Watch Here | Watch on YouTube]
- JoEllen McCarthy and Julia Torres – Book Buzz! From TheEdCollab’s Book Ambassadors [Watch Here | Watch on YouTube]
Lois Marshall-Barker and Zainab Jabak– Leveraging Technology and Storytelling to Establish Context for Text Studies[This session has been canceled.]
- Shveta Miller – Close Looking – Strategies for Close Reading Visual Texts [Watch Here | Watch on YouTube]
- R. Joseph Rodriguez – Poemotion! Inviting Students to Verse and Music Forms [Watch Here | Watch on YouTube]
❤Pay the Joy Forward!❤
The Educator Collaborative is proud to adopt these charities during our Gathering.
Click a logo to be taken directly to the organization’s page or click here to read more about them.
TheEdCollab Gathering is a free, no registration, streaming educator conference organized by The Educator Collaborative. Sessions are presented by guest educators and authors whose proposal titles and abstracts have been approved. Session content is presented and exclusively controlled by individual presenters. The Educator Collaborative is not responsible for session content. Sessions are streamed and archived on this website and on The Educator Collaborative’s YouTube page, which remain the only permissible sources for viewing Sessions. Beyond this, Sessions, in whole or in part, may not be rerecorded, remixed, reproduced, or disseminated in any other form without express written permission of both The Educator Collaborative and the respective presenter(s), any such reproduction or dissemination is unlawful and a violation of copyright.